Relationship Manager – HNW & Investments
Hong Kong | Job-ID 2333
Attract, retain and grow a new client base for investment products and act as their trusted advisor to provide solutions and product across asset classes in order to achieve the defined fee income target Principal Accountabilities:
- * Acquire new clients for investment products
- * Conduct detailed risk-assessment and suitability assessment of clients and offer products that are aligned to the client’s risk profile.
- * Take responsibility of error-free execution of investment transactions and for resolving client service requests in coordination with Investment Operations, on an ongoing basis.
- * Manage relationship with investment clients on an ongoing basis and provide regular market and portfolio updates in order to increase engagement with clients and increase investments business
- * Have a clear understanding of investments business, global capital markets and latest macro-economic trends and developments in the financial markets in order to provide high quality of advice to clients and act as their trusted advisor
- * Manage the inherent conflict in the job requirement – client needs and risk appetite versus achieving revenue targets
- * Where required, create bespoke solutions in coordination with our Investment Team. Ensure compliance to internal and external regulatory requirements
Requirements Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Business Management or Science with CISI qualification or equivalent. Experience:
5 to 8 years’ experience in the investments sales / relationship management
Good verbal and written command of English and Chinese
Jessica Barnes looks forward to your application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.
Apply online now (Job ID 2333) firstname.lastname@example.org